[Vision2020] Vision2020 Digest, Vol 2, Issue 372

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Aug 27 19:03:09 PDT 2006

Arnold stated:

"I hope you are aware, the person that emailed you that email was doing so
in an attempt to pit you up against a group of people she has dedicated a
great deal of her time and energies against. You will also find that a great
deal of the people that are supporting your cause are only doing so because
they dislike and want to cause harm to a man and his business just because
of his chosen religious affiliations."

So, let me see if I have this right.  Somebody emailed Megan Prusynski, an
animal rights activist, hoping to create friction between Megan's campus
animal rights group and "West of Paris", a restaurant Arnold claims that
others see as a link to somebody they wish to do harm.

That sounds a bit far-fetched.  Next thing you know, Arnold will be accusing
a local attorney of providing his services strictly to terrorists.  No,
wait.  He's already done that.

I've got it!

Next thing you know, Arnold will accuse a teacher within the Moscow School
District of taking money for grades.  No, He's done that, too.  By the way,
Arnold, have you responded to Rep. Shirley Ringo concerning this accusation
yet?  If so, care to share it here on V2020?

Seriously, I think I've got it this time.

Next thing you know, Arnold will accuse a local parent of being unfit to
provide for her children.  Wow!  He's done that as well.

Jeesh, Arnold.  You've got me confused.  Who did you say has a hidden agenda
again?

Tom "Just Keepin' Score" Hansen

Moscow, Idaho

 "Everyone has problems, some are just better at hiding them."

- Unknown.