[Vision2020] Mike Hoffman

Austin Storm austinstorm at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 17:03:08 PDT 2006

Michael,

I was not a fence-sitter, I am simply willing to hear people out. J
encouraged me to question things I heard at the kirk, and one of the things
I heard was that she was Jackie Woolf. Imagine how I would have felt about
the reliability of my kirk friends if this turned out not to be the case! I
asked her politely if she knew why so many people thought this was the case,
and she completely spazzed out. (I only say that because I'm now on her bozo
filter, so she won't read it.) She has been discredited in my mind as a
reliable source of information.

She is the one who 'investigated' my business. It was quite clearly not an
investigation, for if she had contacted me (and I make myself very
available) I would have told her that her concerns were not valid, and that
I was following the law. Her 'investigation' was very clearly an attempt at
harassment. I waited for someone, anyone on the list to decry it as such -
you? keely? pretty much anyone would have done. But no one said anything.

I was not bothered by J's harassment - amused and somewhat flattered is more
like, but it made it completely clear that there are a number of people on
this list who are consumed with a desire to destroy everything related to
CC, or are willing to stand by while the first group tries.

-Austin

--
Austin Storm
Sky Cow Books