[Vision2020] V2020 Question: RE: Wilsonvile in trouble?

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Fri Aug 25 12:13:35 PDT 2006

Mr. Storm,

You're way over the line. You should never mention the names of children in an open forum. To try to justify this by making accusations of which you have absolutely no proof is wrong and absurd. Even if everything you say about J Ford is true, that hardly justifies your actions.

--
Joe Campbell

---- Austin Storm <austinstorm at gmail.com> wrote:

=============
Dear Ms. Lund,

J Ford is Jackie W. I'm not trying to attack her, I'm trying to diffuse her
constant attacks by decrying her as a liar.

You are saying that you are disturbed that so many people are accusing her
of being someone she is not, and bringing up personal details of this third
person?

If J was Jackie, I would apologize for revealing personal details about her
on V2020. Also if Jackie got back on the list and said that J was not her
than I would apologize even more profusely for the error. So would Doug F,
I'm sure.

-Austin