[Vision2020] V2020 Question: RE: Wilsonvile in trouble?

Austin Storm austinstorm at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 11:31:33 PDT 2006

Dear Ms. Lund,

J Ford is Jackie W. I'm not trying to attack her, I'm trying to diffuse her
constant attacks by decrying her as a liar.

You are saying that you are disturbed that so many people are accusing her
of being someone she is not, and bringing up personal details of this third
person?

If J was Jackie, I would apologize for revealing personal details about her
on V2020. Also if Jackie got back on the list and said that J was not her
than I would apologize even more profusely for the error. So would Doug F,
I'm sure.

-Austin