[Vision2020] Responses lacking

Deacon James deaconblues42 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 15:18:24 PDT 2006

Visionatics,

I had my heart set on Mike Hargrove getting fired before today's game, but
it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

I'm going to hold a peaceful Fire Mike Hargrove vigil this Friday at
Friendship Square. Feel free to come down, join hands, quietly think nasty
thoughts about Hargrove, and estimate how many more games the M's would have
won this year if a Macy's mannequin were at the helm.

Acquire the Fire,

Deacon

P.S. What's the over-under on how many post-season games the A's will win?
My guess would be 2.