[Vision2020] Responses lacking

David Williams davidwilliams365 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 22 14:43:29 PDT 2006

Man, you people are slow.  "Lets see... well... if you take Jackie's
misspellings... and add an "os" to it... you get bozo's... yeah, thats
witty... and if I substitute "cult" for "kirk", it will add my own personal
touch, and everyone will know it was me, Wayne Fox, insult extraordinaire...
yeah this is good stuff... Note to self: I should write these down
somewhere."  Great job, Wayne.  Now, don't take too long in writing me back
with your next zinger.

p.s. Nobody exhibits cultish, freakish, sports-oriented posts (see Jackie's
field goal analogy) better than our own J Ford.