[Vision2020] Line and 6th

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 22 10:17:11 PDT 2006

What PROOF do you have that a 4-way has CAUSED accidents?

The 4-way at Blaine and 6th, D and Hayes, 6th and Line, Blaine and White,
and the new ones on campus, etc. have all worked well, have proven that they
provide safety and several of those did not follow warrant criteria that
"allowed" them to be put in by City Staff.

The City Council did the right thing last night and at least is attempting
to fix a problem and potential liability issue by approving the 4-way stop
at D and Mt. View.  They did so out of concern for the children *and* the
drivers of Moscow.

J  :]