[Vision2020] Fwd: Missing the point - Again!

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Wed Aug 16 13:20:18 PDT 2006

Mrs. Lund, ( I have allways detested the Ms. moinicer)

the following is from the desk of Gov. Kempthorn regarding University
resources (of which the email account is a part of):

"Use of university computers must comply with Idaho law and University
policies. Therefore, university computers may not be used for
commercial or profit-making purposes, for political purposes, or for
personal benefit where such use incurs a cost to the university and is
not academically related. State law prohibits unauthorized access to
computer systems.

Access of or attempts to access another person's directory, files, or
mail, whether protected or not, without permission of the owner is
prohibited. All University of Idaho employees should be aware that
e-mail on their UI account and files on UI computers may be subject to
public disclosure under the Idaho Public Records Law."

You can check it out at
http://gov.idaho.gov/mediacenter/execorders/eo05/eo_2005-22.htm

I guess you are right once again!

lemeno, Doug
I learned my lesson so that others may learn theirs!