[Vision2020] Fwd: Missing the point - Again!

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Wed Aug 16 13:35:33 PDT 2006

Doug Ferris wrote:
"Mrs. Lund, ( I have allways detested the Ms. moinicer)"

Man -- WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?!  Have you no manners whatsoever?!?!  I
don't care what you detest -- when you are addressing me, it's nothing more
than common courtesy to address me as I've ***repeatedly*** requested to be
addressed by you.  You are definitely not exhibiting the behavior of a good
neighbor  :-(((

Nonetheless, I'm so glad you are able to understand the difference between
students and state employees -- it's kind of hard to miss when the name of
Kempthorn's Executive Order is "ESTABLISHING STATEWIDE POLICIES ON COMPUTER,
INTERNET AND ELECTRONIC MAIL USAGE BY STATE EMPLOYEES."

And, I'm so glad you are able to understand the difference between an email
address and the use of the physical computers  :-)

Of course, I knew the answer to the question before my response to you
because I took the time to directly contact the UI ITS folks to make sure I
had the facts correctly  :-)

I'm sorry you still seem to fail to grasp that the ZoneMoscow Web site isn't
a "political" Web site, but I suppose you're just modeling the behavior
you've seen your brothers use.  Since this is such a concern for you, I
suggest you contact the IRS every time your pastor uses his blog to post
about zoning, because in your world, that would violate IRS regulations
regarding the behavior of churches enjoying tax-exempt status  :-)

I'm grateful I was able to clear up some of your confusion for you -- praise
God!

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****