[Vision2020] Fwd: Missing the point - Again!

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Wed Aug 16 11:35:18 PDT 2006

Mr. Farris,

Once again -- it's Ms. Lund to you.  It's really not a difficult concept to
grasp, so other than blatant disrespect, I don't know why you refuse to get
it.

You wrote:
"As to Joseph "Robin the boy wonder" Hansen using his U of I email for
political purposes maybe ITS at uidaho.edu would like to look into it."

My, my -- perhaps you'd best seek pastoral counseling to get to the root of
your bitterness.  I'm afraid you are too cleaver by about half:  there is
*nothing* I'm aware of in either State or UI computer policies about
*students* using -- or not -- using their email accounts for "political"
purposes.  I understand this may be a difficult concept for you to grasp
given your own history and your church's history of misusing email, but I
challenge you to cite a source.  Please feel free to call UI's ITS
(885-6721) to get your understanding straightened out -- we all know you
won't accept my word for it  :-)

And, *do* report back to us what you find out  :-)))

Cheers,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****