[Vision2020] Public Works Meeting

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 15 21:00:40 PDT 2006

What I did not like was/is the Mayor's attitude that the citizens of Moscow
are too stupid to see a Stop sign much less heed it and stop.  She
apparently has little appreciation for the intelligence of all of us that
use that road.  It may, MAY take a time or two for people to see the Stop
sign but with a campaign of notifications through the papers, news radio
shows, etc, I believe it would be a non-issue fairly quickly.  As one person
pointed out, we all adapted rather well and rather quickly to the mess on
Washington and on 6th.

Given that attitude of hers, why would putting a flashing light and a sign
saying "School Zone" be any different?  What would make people anymore aware
and slow down anymore than a Stop sign?

J  :]