[Vision2020] Public Works Meeting

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Wed Aug 16 07:59:44 PDT 2006

Perhaps place a centered flashing red light at D and Mountain View would
help people notice the 4 way stop.

Here's another problem place where a boulevard stop and a flashing red light
might help:  where the Chipman Trail crosses Perimeter Drive.  Most trail
users find that even extreme prudence does not insure safety.

W.