[Vision2020] Too Much Nonsense

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 13:05:27 PDT 2006

I wrote in another post:

"It seems the individuals posting this information over and over and over
have a serious axe to grind against NSA, etc.  Well, perhaps I agree with
this axe grinding, but perhaps a new approach to grinding this axe would be
productive?"

"Religious discussion does have a place on Vision2020, in my opinion, but
the repetitious posting of the same criticisms of NSA and Christ Church by
the same subscribers wears thin."
--------
On second thought, a new approach to the axe grinding might be problematic.
And the axe grinding, even if redundant, is better than shallow sports
commentary by those who can't get their stats straight.

Ted Moffett