[Vision2020] Another excuse for bad behavior

donald huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Thu Aug 10 21:36:11 PDT 2006

Donovan writes in part:

"HA HA. You are a riot! I guess you get a kick out of a guy with Asperger's
who tries his best not to come across in written forum as a know-it-all. As
anyone and everyone with Asperger's or Autism does."

Donovan, if your posts represent "your best" than "your best" won't do.
Offering Asperger's as an excuse for your belligerent, perseverant, and
frankly ignorant emails is a pathetic attempt to garner pity while
justifying your piss poor social skills. Asperger's Paspergers's - sometimes
a jackass is just a plain, ordinary, garden variety jackass.

And, by the way, not *every* person with Asperger's or Autism comes across
as a know-it-all, as you claim. (I hope I am not remembering correctly that
you are doing graduate work in Special Ed  if that remark is a reflection of
your attitude.)  Appropriate social training from family members, teachers,
and counselors contribute significantly toward enabling those with (an
accurate) diagnosis of Asperger's to become successful, contributing members
of their communities.

Rose Huskey