[Vision2020] BIG-otry? Indeed

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 11 07:27:09 PDT 2006

Matt,

  You ask, "What about rolling fat people down the hill?"

  You don't need to roll fat people down a hill. Gravity can usually take of the rolling in the down direction.

  Best,

  _DJA

Matt Decker <mattd2107 at hotmail.com> wrote:  Donovan,

What about rolling fat people down the hill? Is that a crime too? Just
wondering

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com