[Vision2020] Donovan's allegations

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 10 13:52:19 PDT 2006

Donovan,

I won't bore everyone with the variety of jobs I've had, or the different
ones I've done at the same time.  I don't call others simpletons or asses
because they're not lawyers.  If you were a lawyer, based on your comments
and behavior, you'd qualify as both.

Now, since you keep making these comments about my defense of terrorists and
sworn enemies of the US, please explain what you mean, using specific
examples from my posts.

If you can't do that, perhaps you should wait till you have evidence before
running your mouth.

I really don't know what you mean by your accusation.  Let me see, I oppose
the war in Iraq.  So do you.  I think our middle east policy is a disaster.
Is that a defense of terrorists?

I oppose the Administration's refusal or unwillingness to apply the Geneva
Conventions to its prisoners.  I think the Guantanamo prison is deplorable.
I don't know how that translates into your allegations.  Explain to me.
Perhaps I'm the simpleton.

Sunil