[Vision2020] public school job training

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Aug 10 12:37:08 PDT 2006

I'm as fond of Area Sister as I am of her brother, Area Man.  Thanks, Julie,
not only for your comments but for your work in our schools.

Area Fan,
keely

From: "Julie Crumley" <joodge at hotmail.com>
To: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] public school job training
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 09:21:26 -0700

Donovan once again is making offensive statements with NO supporting
information.

He says "coaches that were trying to teach government, history and
geography".

All public school teachers in Idaho are certified by the State of Idaho. All
are held to the same standards, just as I was in my teacher education
program, in order to obtain this certificate.

Some teachers are also coaches.  This is true.  Some are not.

I have not been enrolled in 12 school systems as he claims he has, only our
own MSD for 13 years .  I had excellent teachers.  Even those who were
coaches and "trying" to teach, as he put it.  In particular, I had fabulous
PE and health teachers.  The fact that some of them may also be coaches does
not discredit their teaching abilities.  To me, it shows a true interest in
the lives of students and an interest in shaping that person as a whole.

Area Sister,

JC

  List services made available by First Step Internet,
           mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com