[Vision2020] public school job training

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Thu Aug 10 11:03:54 PDT 2006

Julie,

Donovan and the Cult Master specialize in mental farts.  They raise a big, offensive stinks, but such stinks are vacuous otherwise.  Pay them no mind, except whenever you wish to scare your children into considering their behavior, ask them:  "Do you want to grow up to be like Donovan or the Cultmaster?"

W.