[Vision2020] public school job training

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 13:18:23 PDT 2006

Keely,

  What precisely did I say that was untrue?

  Look it up yourself, MHS had a Coach that was taking bribes. I don't  remember his name. Maybe you can find it out and let us know.  I  had him a teacher. It was on the front pages of the newspaper. Are you  so vain and naive as to believe that ALL teachers of the MSD are saints  and never do anything wrong? But bribes wasn't nearly as bad as what my  HS counselor did, he was removed from CDA HS for sleeping with one of  his teenage female students. And even worse, my First Grade teacher at  a Catholic Elementary school was removed from teaching for child abuse.  Swing a cat Keely, you'll hit at least two people in public service  that are in it for not GOOD reasons.

 But I don't really  care what you think Keely. Never really have. Sorry but that is the  truth. I don't think you are a nice, fair, or honest person, and I  don't think you think you are either.

  Best to you though anyway,

  _DJA

keely emerinemix <kjajmix1 at msn.com> wrote:  I resent the hell out of Donovan or anyone making public accusations about
teachers or anyone else on a public internet forum.  Recycling rumors and
blasting easily identifiable people without cause or evidence to support the
charges is reckless and irresponsible, and tossing stuff out on Vision or
any other widescale forum is despicable.

Clearly, Donovan, you have lost all sense of perspective and civility, and I
pity you as much as I'm angered by you.

keely