[Vision2020] Minimum wage

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Aug 10 12:19:09 PDT 2006

I am only going to say this once, Arnold.  So, print out this email and have
somebody read it to you, ok?

After having been subpoenaed for jury duty several times in the past 4 to 5
years, I can honestly state that Sunil Ramalingam DOES NOT restrict his
services to terrorists and/or enemies of the United States.

I further challenge you, Arnold, to present evidence of this libelous claim
of yours.

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"

  _____