[Vision2020] Jerry Brady on the Auntie E. and Brother C. show

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Aug 4 16:11:39 PDT 2006

As much as Jerry Brady's response to Bill's question would reveal a consider
amount about his opponent Butch Otter's integrity, How about:

1)  What is Jerry Brady's plan for restructuring Idaho's taxes (property vs.
sales) and how would it maintain an efficient and effective state education
system?

2)  How would Jerry Brady go about preserving Idaho's wilderness region
(once Bush's new Secretary of the Interior puts "For Sale" signs on it)?

3)  Should the University of Idaho, and the tax payers that support it,
continue to "bail out" the travesty brought on by former UI President Hoover
and Jerry Wallace?  Or are their options that would be less financially
painful for UI and Idaho's tax payers?

4)  Would Jerry Brady promote alternative fuels (i.e. bio--diesel)?

I could go on and ond, vut you get the idea.  Or would you prefer that I
list more questions?

"If the law is to be respected it must first be respectable.  There will
never be respect for our laws without enforcement, equal enforcement."

- dick Sherwin (May 3, 2006)