[Vision2020] Jerry Brady on the Auntie E. and Brother C. show

Bill London london at moscow.com
Fri Aug 4 15:55:16 PDT 2006

Question for Brady....

Jerry Brady's opponent in the governor's race is Butch Otter.  In this age
of Republican family values, is Otter's own family history a legitimate part
of the debate?
If so, can Jerry explain how Otter was able to have the church annul his
marriage to JR Simplot's daughter?  How long were they married, how many
kids did they have, is the annulment process often applied in such
marriages?
BL