[Vision2020] Pigs, hogs, boars and bores

Joan Opyr joanopyr at moscow.com
Fri Aug 4 11:53:36 PDT 2006

Donovan, you're a pig.  You're a list hog.  You are boorish and thus both
a boar and a bore.  There now: are you satisfied?  Area Man has not called
you a swine.  I have.  This, Arnold Ziffel, is an ad hominem attack.  I
back it up with no arguments whatsoever; I simply invite people to read or
re-read your 20 per day of illiterate, irrational, irritating squeals
dating back, I believe, to the Battle of the Somme.  Brave readers may
draw their own conclusions as to when exactly you met and annoyed the
great swine-making goddess Circe.  I would suggest that this happened at
the time of your birth, so either you were secretly pushed out in on an
island in Greece or Circe came to Moscow in the early 1970s.  I'm plumping
for the latter as it would explain more than just your own boarish/boorish
behavior.

You are an oik and an oink, Donovan Arnold.  On the Internet, as in life,
this world is all about root hog or die.  You're rooting, all right, but
you're not rootin' tootin', and I'm not rooting for you, nor yet am I
playing the tiny violin at your endless pity party.  Why not?  Because you
can't teach a pig to sing or to dance.  You can't put lipstick on a pig,
and you can't make a silk's purse out of a sow's ear.  No matter how you
slice it -- thick cut, center cut, or cured in maple syrup -- you will
never be appropriately dressed for your very own swinish soiree.

That's too bad, but all is not lost.  Perhaps some day a lovely spider
named Charlotte will take up residence in the corner of your bedroom and
write the word "Humble" in her web.  You will read this and take it to
heart.  Then we will no longer be bored/boared/boored unto death by your
endless empty annoying squeals.

Until then, however, this Templeton the Rat isn't holding her breath.

Joan

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com