[Vision2020] Three Post Limit?

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 4 11:20:00 PDT 2006

And that's why I said it isn't official.  It's an imposition most posters
agreed to a couple of years ago or so.

But if you're spreading no more light and making no more sense in posts
seven through fifteen than you were in their predecessors, perhaps it's time
to call it a day.  And if you're just name-calling, maybe you could take it
offline.

And since I'm trying to adhere to that limit, at least for this one moment
in time, I have a suggestion from another series of posts that I'll just
stick in here:

If you call people you've never met 'lazy bastards' (oh, school board
members, for instance), don't expect others to jump to your defense when
another poster DOESN'T call you a pig, and specifically states he's not
calling you a pig but using a metaphor.  And then don't accuse another
poster (who has been agreeing with you on the Walmart issue) of a lack of
courage.  Why, a V2020 reader might consider that asinine.

Two and counting,

Sunil