[Vision2020] PC is the way to be!

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 4 11:10:10 PDT 2006

Donovan;

Run for office - any office.  Dog Catcher, Official State Bird Watcher,
Sewer Manager, City Supervisor, City Attorney - any blessed thing.  Just
take your mouth out of nuetral for once and put yourself in the middle of
the action and ACCOMPLISH something.

What you do here is nasty and vile and yet you continue to accuse others of
your own reactions.

If you refuse to run for office, try volunteering for something.  The Food
Banks could always use people.  As could the Adventure Club, the City Pound,
whatever.

JUST DO SOMETHING POSITIVE - for once.  I, for one, believe you've got in
you - show it.

J  :]