[Vision2020] alternative routes

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 4 00:05:33 PDT 2006

Do you deliberately look for things to hate or ways to malign what people
have said?

I believe that what Dan was rightfully complaining about was the increased
traffic caused by a bunch of "not-out-of-high-school-mode" brats that zip in
and out of residential areas in loud obnoxious un-mufflered cars, who also
like to blast their music, party-hearty, be up to all hours of the night,
with little-to-no regard for the people in the neighborhood.  He never once
mentioned the traffic of the wee special bairns that are being taken in/out
of the day care facility that is run during the day as being anything more
than increased but something he could live with for now.

Mayhap you need to take more of those long walks you are so fond of boasting
about - clean out the cob webs a wee bit more.

And please not that Dan SPECIFICALLY stated he was not calling you a pig.
Sheesh!

J  :]