[Vision2020] Citizen Ament versus Councilman Ament

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 29 17:53:06 PDT 2006

Mr. I hold a real job but still post 15 times a day Hansen,

I think you shouldn't be so damn hypocritical. Also would you please post
something more then something  towards our Mr. Arnold. We all know that
Arnold is a strange cat, do you allways have to pick on him though.

On the side but same note. All of you who post 3+ times a day like Tom and
donovan should try to get a social life. Just my two cents.

Try to get out once in awhile please

Matt