[Vision2020] Citizen Ament versus Councilman Ament

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 27 08:05:27 PDT 2006

Joan writes: " If he'd like a complete set of The Auntie Establishment and
Brother Carl Show, I'd be happy to send him that as well.  Free of charge.
We play some damned good music on the show, I must say, and anyone with an
ear for melodious voices should be delighted to have the dulcet tones of
Brother Carl playing over his or her stereo.  Carl is Moscow's answer to
Barry White. "  Ah, gosh....with one important exception.  I'm still alive.
At the moment, anyway.  And if I may take a moment, any of us who dabble in
radio must take pause to wish happy 74th! birthday today to Kasey Kasem.
Carl Westberg Jr.