[Vision2020] Citizen Ament versus Councilman Ament

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Apr 29 17:06:27 PDT 2006

And the bottom line, Arnold, amounts to Councilman Ament's expressed and
demonstrated support for our local police force with a march in support of
their basic rights as the protectors of the Moscow community, somehow being
construed in your world, reflecting Councilman Ament's bigotry.

Please explain.

You really should get out of the classroom once in a while.

Waiting, but not expecting . . .

Tom "retired Army who is holding a real job" Hansen

Moscow, Idaho

"I think one of the best ways to support education is to make successful
private schools like Logos prosper through tax exemption."

- Donovan Arnold (July 11, 2005)