[Vision2020] Immigration: Let them all in

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 28 02:42:30 PDT 2006

Donatelo,

  You cannot lock up a boarder that is over 1000 miles long. Not  possible. I say allow them all in. Do the opposite. Who cares if they  are coming into the country? There are only 100 million people in  Mexico anyway. At least if you let them all in legally you can tax  them, keep track of where they are, and kick out the criminals.

  Do you know how easy it would be to capture drug smugglers, terrorists,  and violent criminals entering this country if they were traveling  alone instead with a 1000 other people that wished no hardache to  anyone else?

  When you say to Mexican Citizens that they cannot enter this country  legally, you lose 100% control of the boarder because they are going to  enter anyway.

  Let any native born Mexican citizen into this country that wants in  just like you do with our northern neighbors. Let them visit, let them  play, spend their money, see relatives, and have fun. But ask them to  obey our laws while here, enter and exit the country at designated  check points, and to go through proper channels to get hired at wages  the US federal government will regulate and tax.

  Treating Mexican Citizens that want to visit and just get some work to  support their family back home like decent humans and with a fair hand  will vastly improve the situation for both countries.

  Take Care,

  _DJA

  PS,  If you knew Mexican culture at all, you would know how pissed  off that makes them when you refer to Americans and Mexicans as two  different  peoples.  Mexicans are Americans as  much as  US Citizens and Canadians,  even more so because they also have  Native American blood.

Donatelo Juan <donboy22 at hotmail.com> wrote:  Hi Visionaries,

Just some thoughts from a man of Chicano (mexican american) ancestry.  My
family has been from the Southwest region since the time it belonged to
México.  While my great grandmother spoke no English, she still considered
herself an american.  So now that I have a little qualification in the area.

Lock up the boarder!  If you want to enter a foreign country do it legally.
Currently my wife and live in a foreign country and are still working
through the process for her to remain here with me.  But we are working
through the legal channels.  I keep reading from those against Wilson, that
the law is the law for everyone, which I assume includes these people
entering the country illegally.

Some have spoken of voter fraud.  I believe there is proof that illegal
immigrants have purchased false social security numbers ( please read
identity theft), which allows them access to many, if not all, the benefits
we receive as citizens, including drivers licenses.  I am sorry it has been
sometime since I registered to vote.  What was required: a bill or piece of
mail with the address and my name, and a drivers license.  When I went to
vote.  I just showed my drivers license.

Close the boarders, deport the illegals, and allow legals, those who will
obey the law of the land, to enter when immigration grants access.

Mat

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com