[Spam] [Vision2020] Immigration

Ed ecooper at turbonet.com
Thu Apr 27 20:41:36 PDT 2006

Thanks for the insight, Mat. I envision, however, that your opinion will be dismissed and you'll soon be called an apostate or traitor by many in this group. A vast majority of my friends are Mexican (2nd and 3rd generation), and they all feel the same way. And you hit the nail on the head, a huge percentage of recent immigrants don't claim to be Americans, they fly the Mexican flag and they unabashedly avow their allegiance to Mexico.

Ed