[Vision2020] Immigration

Donatelo Juan donboy22 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 27 15:29:59 PDT 2006

Hi Visionaries,

Just some thoughts from a man of Chicano (mexican american) ancestry.  My
family has been from the Southwest region since the time it belonged to
México.  While my great grandmother spoke no English, she still considered
herself an american.  So now that I have a little qualification in the area.

Lock up the boarder!  If you want to enter a foreign country do it legally.
Currently my wife and live in a foreign country and are still working
through the process for her to remain here with me.  But we are working
through the legal channels.  I keep reading from those against Wilson, that
the law is the law for everyone, which I assume includes these people
entering the country illegally.

Some have spoken of voter fraud.  I believe there is proof that illegal
immigrants have purchased false social security numbers ( please read
identity theft), which allows them access to many, if not all, the benefits
we receive as citizens, including drivers licenses.  I am sorry it has been
sometime since I registered to vote.  What was required: a bill or piece of
mail with the address and my name, and a drivers license.  When I went to
vote.  I just showed my drivers license.

Close the boarders, deport the illegals, and allow legals, those who will
obey the law of the land, to enter when immigration grants access.

Mat