[Vision2020] immigration: comment to RVcowboy

rvrcowboy rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Thu Apr 27 09:49:34 PDT 2006

Andreas,

Actually I was refering to the fact that Dems want to make it very easy for
presently illegal aliens to gain legal voting status in order to gain power
in our government.  That all got lost in translation somewhere, perhaps
through my own poor explaination.  Read my editorial in the LMT today.  It
may make my position better.

Dick