[Vision2020] immigration: comment to RVcowboy

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 09:13:27 PDT 2006

On 4/26/06, rvrcowboy <rvrcowboy at clearwire.net> wrote:
> Believe me, there is a lot more evidence of voter fraud, concerning illegal
> aliens, than there is evidence of George Bush lying.  Bet you have no
> problem believing that though, do you?

You expect me to take on faith that there was a great deal of voter
fraud involving undocumented immigrants.I'm willing to accept that
you're not having xenophobic delusions, but if you want to convince
anyone that you're not having xenophobic delusions, you have to give
them the evidence, not assertions.

With regard to the Iraq war, it happens to be the case that nothing
Bush said with regard to Iraq: that it would be a cake walk; that we
would be greeted with flowers and candy; that there were weapons of
mass destruction, in particular, an active nuclear weapons program.
There were no weapons of mass destruction; we were not greeted with
flowers and candy; it was not a cake walk.

-- ACS