[Vision2020] immigration: comment to RVcowboy

Ed ecooper at turbonet.com
Wed Apr 26 23:46:01 PDT 2006

Since RVR Cowboy is nearing his limit, I'll step up an assist.

"Undocumented immigrants"?   WHAT? "Illegal Aliens" is more like it. Who comes up with the stupid inaccurate euphemistic PC catchphrases? That's about as bad as renaming homosexuals, "gays".is that to fool us into believing that they are happy, lively, spirited? Back to the issue at hand. As rational intellects (self-proclaimed in some instances), what do we not understand about the word "illegal"?  Illegal means: prohibited by law, not a sick bird.

Yes, Jorge W. Bush, exporting illegals is the only right thing to do.  In his now infamous speech, right after he said something regarding being a Nation of laws, he does a 180 and says mass deportation will not happen (can't remember exact verbiage). So, what? Reward those that have disrespected our laws the longest with amnesty? Hogwash.A law is a law. I expect no free pass when I break any law, regardless if I like the law or not. Now, we have illegals demonstrating, mocking our laws (and our sovereignty), taunting us, demanding we not enforce them. Yes, let's stoop to the character level of the Mexican government and do what we want if the money is right. Shoot, even Mexico has tougher immigration laws than us.

Again, we must band together to stop yet another threat to the death of Western Civilization.

In my best Reagan impersonation, "Mr. Bush, build up that wall"..it worked in Berlin.

or "build it, and they won't come".it's working in Jerusalem, and in China

BTW, my new "Viva la Deportation T-Shirt rocks.

Incidentally, someone in this group recently credited Michael Savage with galvanizing the immigration imbroglio/debacle, bringing it to the forefront. The tragedy of immigration en masse has been discussed for years, by many people. Lawrence Auster wrote a very useful book back in 1990 (and still relevant today), Erasing America - The Politics of the Borderless Nation. The Second Mexican War, by the same author and The Death of the West, by Pat Buchanan are all useful reads for every U.S. citizen in times like these. Many other visionaries have been harbingers of truth in this national catastrophe.

A "Day without an Immigrant" rally is slated to take place May 1, nationwide. As concerned citizens, we should counter these demonstrations with ones that advocate upholding the rule of law-for our sake, their sake, our Nation's sake, and the sake of future generations.

See ya 'round town...

Ed