[Vision2020] Water: What's your position was: Are we the cause?

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 26 22:03:34 PDT 2006

Nils,

I do see your point and understand quite well. I don't know how much I am
sold on the I can't afford to conserve theory. Every one can conserve and do
it by simple little measures. How we can convince people to do that is the
problem. Another point I have is, yes low gallonage toilets will help,
however how much is up for grabs. But then again a gallon saved is a gallon
earned( maybe thats pennies but it sounded good at least).

Matt