[Spam] Re: [Spam] [Vision2020] Crazy Train

Ed ecooper at turbonet.com
Sun Apr 23 10:35:25 PDT 2006

Art,

I understand you being drawn to my logic; however, I'm not actually qualified to comment on all your curiosities. Actually, I don't want to know what happens in people bedrooms (regardless of their sex). I simply don't like the homosexual agenda being pushed in society, and their behaviors sanitized and normalized. I don't like them being granted special privileges, and given monies by the government to form special organizations to celebrate their deviancies...its ludicrous and counterproductive..As far as Opus Dei, everyone makes mistakes and I'm not one to judge. I simply know that our body is the temple of the Lord; treat accordingly