[Spam] [Vision2020] Crazy Train

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Sun Apr 23 08:48:08 PDT 2006

Ed,

Perhaps in the interest of moral instruction you could tell us:

In the case of a heterosexual couple married in a Christian church ceremony:

Is genital-anal sex OK?
Is sex OK?

Does the thought of such a couple having genital-anal sex "literally disgust" you?
Does the thought of such a couple having oral-anal "literally disgust" you?

Is literal disgust the criterion for judging whether an act is immoral or not?

Does the thought of rigorous self-flagellation "literally disgust" you?  If so, then do you morally condemn members of Opus Dei?

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com