[Spam] Re: [Spam] [Vision2020] Crazy Train

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Apr 23 10:52:47 PDT 2006

Mr. Ed said -

"Actually, I don't want to know what happens in people bedrooms (regardless
of their sex)."

Yet you criticize this behavior if it is not within your parameters of
acceptable behavior.  This extends beyond self-righteousness, Mr. Ed, and
strongly reflects a lack of self-confidence in your own sexuality.

"I simply don't like the homosexual agenda being pushed in society, and
their behaviors sanitized and normalized."

And just what IS the homosexual agenda, Mr. Ed?

Tom "Straight but not Narrow" Hansen

Moscow, Idaho

"Homophobia is like racism and anti-Semitism and other forms of bigotry in
that it seeks to dehumanize a large group of people, to deny their humanity,
their dignity and personhood,"

- Coretta Scott King (March 30, 1998)

  _____