[Vision2020] Crazy Train

Ed ecooper at turbonet.com
Sat Apr 22 08:08:03 PDT 2006

Donovon,

I realize that it's already illegal; however, many are looking for the loopholes... We need to get so serious about protecting the institution of marriage (for the preservation of humanity) that we enact such a rigid law that we leave no room open for even quasi-homosexual marriage, etc...

"Cruel and unusual punishment"?...good point..

And, yes, the state has far too much power...but that's another story in itself..

Ed