[Vision2020] Re: Name of this list & re: Water

Nils Peterson nils_peterson at wsu.edu
Fri Apr 21 11:38:07 PDT 2006

I also would like to see the list take a fresh direction.

I believe it has a pretty wide readership, and think its both a way of
getting community information shared, but also the readership has a pretty
wide set of perspectives and can offer a variety of constructively critical
eyes.

Tom Ivey raised an interesting topic: water. He jumped ahead a step in the
discussion, by implying that we have a water shortage problem that we
actually need to do something about.

Can we develop a bit of consensus that we have a problem, and what it is,
and we wish to address it?