[Vision2020] (no subject)

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 09:15:56 PDT 2006

On 4/21/06, Jennifer McFarland <jmcfarland at latah.id.us> wrote:

>  Arrest records are a matter of public record.

I understand.  However, I differentiate whether something is legal
(and according to procedure), and actually ethical.  Personally, for
reasons I've already given, I don't consider it ethical to reveal the
name of the accused for crimes of this nature.  It is this that I was
drawing attention to, not legalistic propriety or accepted practice.
Incidentally, I realize that you are acting as the messenger here;
thank you very much for providing this service.  I just have qualms
that such revelations occur, not your particular role.

Cheers,

Chas