[Vision2020] Vision2020 in the yard?

Nate Wilson natewilson at moscow.com
Wed Apr 19 21:07:03 PDT 2006

Jackie,
    I am sorry if we scared you. You hustled right off when we tried to
chat. There were four of us there (not counting the neighbor you first
asked about the property lines) and none of us were upset, just curious
why you would want pictures of my dad's dirt. We still are actually. I
assumed you were trying to get incriminating shots of the future site of
our "barracks." Cheers.

NDW

P.S. The dialog with the cop was actually much funnier.