[Vision2020] Boarding House information

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 15 14:03:28 PDT 2006

No, no, no, gc -

You may file Don Huskey's complaint under "the totally objective scrutiny of
team Huskey/Opyr/Hansen" all you friggin' want.  I personally don't really
care.

You can go as far as filing my portion of this action under "Hansen Hates
Wilson", "Asshole Hansen is Pickin' on 'Just Call Me Comb-Over' Courtney",
etc. etc.  I don't care.

It's a simple matter of the Moscow City Zoning Code.  If you are aware of
ANYBODY in violation of the code, PLEASE feel free to sing along with us,
ok?

If you really feel that this is all a matter of religious persecution, file
a statement with the MOscow City Council to that effect, or do you lack
sufficent quantity of the proper genetalia to do so.

The bottom line is:

If somebody is subletting their residence without the proper permit, IT IS
AGAINST THE LAW.  You remember the law, dontcha?  That's the stuff we are
ALL required to abide by.

Later, lackey.

Seeya round town, Moscow.