[Vision2020] Boarding House information

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Sat Apr 15 15:07:16 PDT 2006

hansen, I'm pleased that you managed to pick your very own name out of a mid
length paragraph. (much like a chimp picking it's own face from a small
group of photographs) Now get an adult to read it to you and explain the big
words. I believe that I agreed that the law is the law and I said nothing
about "religious persecution." As to filing statements with the city, just
what type of "genetalia"(sic) do you imagine might be required? Second
thought, scratch that. The last thing I want to hear is you or Wayne's
deviant, adolescent scatological or hyper sexual explanations in this
regard. If you truly don't care about my opinions in this matter as you
tediously repeat, why do you blather on so? Perhaps the song that you should
be singing is "I'm a fool for you."(and everyone else, apparently)

gc
P.S. Michael, I know I know. I am but flesh.