[Vision2020] Boarding House information

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 15 13:05:34 PDT 2006

Don Huskey (AKA "Big Brother Peeping Don") lies to us when he says:

  "Just  to put some speculation to rest about where I found some of the info  about the boarding houses, try looking at the addresses of the NSA  students in the petition in favor of NSA being downtown presented to  the city council"

 Yeah, right Don. Other than maybe Tom  Hansen, nobody on this list would believe that you honestly  extrapolated the exact number of students living at every NSA  associated boarding house for the last six years  from data on a petition with some addresses on it. Did the petition ask  for the name, college they attended, address, and all others living at  their household for the last six years that did not sign the petition?

  Keep trying, keep lying, Don. Maybe if you lie enough some people might  believe you. Except for peeping in their windows, The NSA loves you,  care to guess why?

 And yes, I question the accuracy of your  data and the claims that boarding houses are illegal in Moscow. I said  that before, and I always question the honesty, integrity, and above  all, motives of anything coming out of your household because it is  always designed to rip apart and divide my community so you can gleam  attention for your over inflated egos.

  _DJA

  PS, You can forward this opinion to your attorney too. Your private  email threats may silence others that disagree with you, but I am too  arrogant and opinionated to heed them.

DonaldH675 at aol.com wrote:          Just  to put some speculation to rest about where I found some of the info  about the boarding houses, try looking at the addresses of the NSA  students in the petition in favor of NSA being downtown presented to  the city council by Mr. Bob Heironymous.

  I  find it illuminating that in all of the posts about my stealthy  searches and peering in windows that not one of the posters had the  fortitude to ask me where I found the information nor to deny the  accuracy of my complaint. All of the posts are typical of the posters  mentality when their ox is gored--personal attack, character  assassination, or pure drivel about religious persecution.

  Don   Huskey

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com