[Vision2020] Boarding House information

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Sat Apr 15 10:16:51 PDT 2006

Hansen, there's nothing wrong with my reading skills and firearms have yet to be brought to bear. I am simply curious about how the end result of some peoples community betterment campaign always results in the same usual suspects. I am curious how looking at a petition that circulated within the last six months resulted in statistics that cover the last six years. I am curious as to why all this concern for Moscow's zoning regs has netted miscreants from outlying communities and the county. I am afraid that the explanations so far seem a trifle contrived. Please don't take this the wrong way but the answers to my questions are, perhaps, best left to someone with a little more intellectual horsepower then you can muster. Nuff said?

gc