[Vision2020] Boarding House information

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Apr 15 08:50:09 PDT 2006

Jeesh, g -

Stop shooting the messenger and read the message FOR ONCE, ok?

http://www.NSABoardingHouses.com <http://www.nsaboardinghouses.com/>

These people are operating boarding houses in violation of Moscow City
Zoning Code.

Rules/Laws/Ordinance are only as good as those the enforce them.

Enough said.

And why shouldn't the rich pay taxes?

"The people that write laws are greedy.  They need money to buy votes.  What
better way to get it than to extract it, by force of law, from the
relatively few who can afford the nicer things in life.  If you can buy
something nice then you can pay more taxes so that politicians can give
something to the 'poor' and take a cut for themselves."

- Varnel W. (March 20, 2006)

  _____