[Vision2020] Boarding House information

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Sat Apr 15 08:41:46 PDT 2006

Mr. Huskey, Do you look at all petitions so closely? What about the anti Wal-Mart petition, have you compiled the data on where those folks live? As I have said before I don't know anything about "religious persecution" but it seems pretty clear to me that you are looking to pee in one particular groups pool. Tell me I'm wrong? While you're at it please enlighten me as to how pointing this out constitutes "personal attack, character assassination or the afore mentioned drivel.

gc