[Vision2020] Boarding House information

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Apr 15 08:04:34 PDT 2006

And one other thing, a rather important thing Don.

Nobody is denying anything.  Nobody is denying that those boarding houses
are in clear violation of Moscow's zoning code.

You see . . . Even in "The Wizard of Oz" Dorothy was able to look behind the
curtain.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If I wanted to overhear every tedious scrap of brain static rattling around
in your head, I'd read your blog."

- Bill Maher

  _____